View Single Post
janus771
05-30-2007, 03:11 PM

QUESTION: What did the guys light on fire up on stage during their brief break?
(I'm curious)

Great show. Alot of f**ed up people. More herb than a Dre or Cypress Hill concert for sure.

I managed to make my way on the floor 1-2 people behind the rail at the stage. I must say from that spot the vocals were extremely faint. I understand that they sounded way better further back. I guess I was in a dead spot for the sound from the big speaker array stacks - I could hear mostly the bass guitar and drums. You could hear the stage monitors from the band up there though.

Danny Carey is awesome, and the light show was a great complement. His drums were dialed in and mic'ed superbly.

Yep it sounded to me like Justin's setup had some issues towards the end of 10k days (i think?)

Adam's rig was killer.

I also think a big improvement would have been to raise the height of the stage. I'm used to seeing musical acts on a more elevated stage.

Awesome show nonetheless, and I loved the setlist.

Tampa has some fine looking women and good props to security.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:11 PM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/29 - Tampa, FL - USF Sundome

QUESTION: What did the guys light on fire up on stage during their brief break?
(I'm curious)

Great show. Alot of f**ed up people. More herb than a Dre or Cypress Hill concert for sure.

I managed to make my way on the floor 1-2 people behind the rail at the stage. I must say from that spot the vocals were extremely faint. I understand that they sounded way better further back. I guess I was in a dead spot for the sound from the big speaker array stacks - I could hear mostly the bass guitar and drums. You could hear the stage monitors from the band up there though.

Danny Carey is awesome, and the light show was a great complement. His drums were dialed in and mic'ed superbly.

Yep it sounded to me like Justin's setup had some issues towards the end of 10k days (i think?)

Adam's rig was killer.

I also think a big improvement would have been to raise the height of the stage. I'm used to seeing musical acts on a more elevated stage.

Awesome show nonetheless, and I loved the setlist.

Tampa has some fine looking women and good props to security.
OFFLINE |