View Single Post
toolofmagick
05-30-2007, 11:29 AM

This was my first Tool show in Florida and my first show in general since the Lateralus tour.

Sound was amazing, our seats were great, and the whole show was a jaw dropping expierance. I wish they would have played more older material but I cannot complain. I never noticed until that show how well Adam and Justin work together on stage. Of course the whole show belonged to Danny. Nothing cuts through a PA of that caliber like his Paiste set. After the show, getting backstage and meeting him (after snacking on the bands soda & dry turkey snadwiches) was probably the highlight of my life so far, and it was better when he invited us to come hang out at the Orlando show.

So, see you guys in Orlando tommorow...
Old 05-30-2007, 11:29 AM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/29 - Tampa, FL - USF Sundome

This was my first Tool show in Florida and my first show in general since the Lateralus tour.

Sound was amazing, our seats were great, and the whole show was a jaw dropping expierance. I wish they would have played more older material but I cannot complain. I never noticed until that show how well Adam and Justin work together on stage. Of course the whole show belonged to Danny. Nothing cuts through a PA of that caliber like his Paiste set. After the show, getting backstage and meeting him (after snacking on the bands soda & dry turkey snadwiches) was probably the highlight of my life so far, and it was better when he invited us to come hang out at the Orlando show.

So, see you guys in Orlando tommorow...
OFFLINE |