View Single Post
Balltongue
05-30-2007, 11:04 AM

This was my second tool show and it was unbelievable. I missed the opening act and by the people that were sitting around me they didn't care for them. I think it was during 46-2 that the crowd got so loud singing the lyrics MJK stopped looked at the crowd and stuck out his mic for the crowd to sing. Don't know if it bothered him or not but after a couple of lines the crowd got quieter and he started singing again. The lasers and the video backdrops were amazing and really went well with the show. It seemed liked the crowd wanted to hear more singles because the energy died down during Rosetta Stoned and Right In Two. I enjoyed all the solos and seeing MJK dancing and really feeling the music was definitly great. Overal show was mind blowing.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:04 AM   #15
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/29 - Tampa, FL - USF Sundome

This was my second tool show and it was unbelievable. I missed the opening act and by the people that were sitting around me they didn't care for them. I think it was during 46-2 that the crowd got so loud singing the lyrics MJK stopped looked at the crowd and stuck out his mic for the crowd to sing. Don't know if it bothered him or not but after a couple of lines the crowd got quieter and he started singing again. The lasers and the video backdrops were amazing and really went well with the show. It seemed liked the crowd wanted to hear more singles because the energy died down during Rosetta Stoned and Right In Two. I enjoyed all the solos and seeing MJK dancing and really feeling the music was definitly great. Overal show was mind blowing.
OFFLINE |