View Single Post
a_divine_martyr's Avatar a_divine_martyr
05-30-2007, 08:35 AM

I think I'm in the minority when I say that the opening band was SICK. Couldn't hear the singer too well, but the music was killer. The guitarist definately worked the feedback well. Sometimes it was a little much, but I was diggin' it.

However, Tool was definately solid. They aced Rosetta Stoned, Jambi, and Right in Two.

Few technical mishaps for Adam, but nothing that really took away from the show.

My only complaint is that the accoustics at the Sun Dome suck. Alot. Being on the floor it was hard to hear Maynard sometimes
You never meant a word. Not a fucking word of it. I am so sick of goodbyes. So sick of committing suicide. I am so sick of the in between, now and then. So sick of swinging the hammer. So sick of my suicide, of burying every hero that I had.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:35 AM   #11
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 79
Re: 2007/05/29 - Tampa, FL - USF Sundome

I think I'm in the minority when I say that the opening band was SICK. Couldn't hear the singer too well, but the music was killer. The guitarist definately worked the feedback well. Sometimes it was a little much, but I was diggin' it.

However, Tool was definately solid. They aced Rosetta Stoned, Jambi, and Right in Two.

Few technical mishaps for Adam, but nothing that really took away from the show.

My only complaint is that the accoustics at the Sun Dome suck. Alot. Being on the floor it was hard to hear Maynard sometimes
You never meant a word. Not a fucking word of it. I am so sick of goodbyes. So sick of committing suicide. I am so sick of the in between, now and then. So sick of swinging the hammer. So sick of my suicide, of burying every hero that I had.
OFFLINE |