tmim16
05-30-2007, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholler0 View Post
1st TOOL Show Section 2B

Wings and Lateralus = mind-blowing

Visuals and lasers = incredible

Extended Schism and Lateralus = hard-on inducing

Lame girl next to me that sat down after the first two songs = fucking lame!

Missing all but the last song by the opening band = smartest thing I did all night

Awesome fucking show! Thank you TOOL! See you in Orlando!
While I agree with your review of the show, sitting is not lame at all. This was my 4th or 5th tool show and the most enjoyable to date since I didn't have hooligans doing idiotic dances in front of me, head banging and spilling their beer on my wife and so on... I love the energy of tool shows but you should respect that some people enjoy it differently than you do :)

Anyways, on topic of the show, it was really really good. The opening band, while original, was just too loud for the style of music they were playing. It really was deafening and my ears are still hurting now from their set.

When Jambi first started playing the energy in the place was amazing. The entire bleacher in my section was just pulsing back and forth from people moving to the beat, it was really an awesome way to start the show. The effect got even worse with stinkfist, it was so powerful we were almost concerned if the seats were going to hold! Awesome!

The visuals were amazing, and the setlist was great. Can't wait for Orlando :)
Old 05-30-2007, 06:54 AM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/29 - Tampa, FL - USF Sundome

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholler0 View Post
1st TOOL Show Section 2B

Wings and Lateralus = mind-blowing

Visuals and lasers = incredible

Extended Schism and Lateralus = hard-on inducing

Lame girl next to me that sat down after the first two songs = fucking lame!

Missing all but the last song by the opening band = smartest thing I did all night

Awesome fucking show! Thank you TOOL! See you in Orlando!
While I agree with your review of the show, sitting is not lame at all. This was my 4th or 5th tool show and the most enjoyable to date since I didn't have hooligans doing idiotic dances in front of me, head banging and spilling their beer on my wife and so on... I love the energy of tool shows but you should respect that some people enjoy it differently than you do :)

Anyways, on topic of the show, it was really really good. The opening band, while original, was just too loud for the style of music they were playing. It really was deafening and my ears are still hurting now from their set.

When Jambi first started playing the energy in the place was amazing. The entire bleacher in my section was just pulsing back and forth from people moving to the beat, it was really an awesome way to start the show. The effect got even worse with stinkfist, it was so powerful we were almost concerned if the seats were going to hold! Awesome!

The visuals were amazing, and the setlist was great. Can't wait for Orlando :)
OFFLINE |