View Single Post
H-462
05-29-2007, 11:17 PM

Setlist (I think this is the right order, but please, someone correct me if I made a mistake):
Jambi
Stinkfist
Forty-six & 2
The Pot
Schism
Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned
Intension Intro/Right In Two
Wings For Marie/10,000 Days
Lateralus (extended)
Vicarious

As long as I've been a Tool fan, this was my first time seeing them live. I've been waiting 6 years for the opportunity, and I can say now it was totally worth the wait. It was AWESOME. Maynard didn't talk much, just said "Hello Florida" and "Thank you." The whole show was visually and (of course) musically stunning. I was really looking forward to "Jambi" and "Rosetta Stoned" in particular, and they certainly didn't disappoint. For me, though, the climax of the show was "Wings/10,000 Days", when they started using the lasers. An amazing song in its own right, but the way it was executed tonight was absolutely beautiful. "Lateralus" was brilliant too. No "Pushit" like I'd hoped, but they did play "The Pot" for us tonight. Overall, an excellent show, one of the best concerts I've ever been to, hands down.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:17 PM   #4
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/29 - Tampa, FL - USF Sundome

Setlist (I think this is the right order, but please, someone correct me if I made a mistake):
Jambi
Stinkfist
Forty-six & 2
The Pot
Schism
Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned
Intension Intro/Right In Two
Wings For Marie/10,000 Days
Lateralus (extended)
Vicarious

As long as I've been a Tool fan, this was my first time seeing them live. I've been waiting 6 years for the opportunity, and I can say now it was totally worth the wait. It was AWESOME. Maynard didn't talk much, just said "Hello Florida" and "Thank you." The whole show was visually and (of course) musically stunning. I was really looking forward to "Jambi" and "Rosetta Stoned" in particular, and they certainly didn't disappoint. For me, though, the climax of the show was "Wings/10,000 Days", when they started using the lasers. An amazing song in its own right, but the way it was executed tonight was absolutely beautiful. "Lateralus" was brilliant too. No "Pushit" like I'd hoped, but they did play "The Pot" for us tonight. Overall, an excellent show, one of the best concerts I've ever been to, hands down.
OFFLINE |