View Single Post
ShamanicTom
05-29-2007, 10:58 PM

2 things you need to know about this show.
RIGHT IN TWO!!!
THE POT!!!!

Holy shit!! I saw them a month ago in Tucson. Both shows were awesome - There is no point in saying one was better than the other. One thing I noticed about tonight is that Maynard barely said anything to the crowd. I can't recall him saying a single thing except for "Thank You" before Lateralus. I was way high up on the right side, but a few times I wandered around the arena to get different angles on the action. The light show on the stage looked AWESOME tonight. There were more images on the screens than before as well. I remember at the Tucson show it seemed to take them a while to get the screens and the light show going, whereas tonight it was full blast from the getgo.

Unofficial Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
Schism
The Pot
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Intension (no vocals)
Right in Two
Lateralus
Vicarious

Other notes:
Danny's solo was SICK
Stinkfist was straight through, not extended version
Schism had the extended fast version with drum solo
Another variation/drum solo on Lateralus that was incredible
Danny had another drum solo (it was SICK!) but I can't remember when it happened exactly
The guy behind me ripped his seat off after Right in Two... typical

It never gets old. Thanks again Tool

Last edited by ShamanicTom; 05-29-2007 at 11:10 PM..
Old 05-29-2007, 10:58 PM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/29 - Tampa, FL - USF Sundome

2 things you need to know about this show.
RIGHT IN TWO!!!
THE POT!!!!

Holy shit!! I saw them a month ago in Tucson. Both shows were awesome - There is no point in saying one was better than the other. One thing I noticed about tonight is that Maynard barely said anything to the crowd. I can't recall him saying a single thing except for "Thank You" before Lateralus. I was way high up on the right side, but a few times I wandered around the arena to get different angles on the action. The light show on the stage looked AWESOME tonight. There were more images on the screens than before as well. I remember at the Tucson show it seemed to take them a while to get the screens and the light show going, whereas tonight it was full blast from the getgo.

Unofficial Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
Schism
The Pot
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Intension (no vocals)
Right in Two
Lateralus
Vicarious

Other notes:
Danny's solo was SICK
Stinkfist was straight through, not extended version
Schism had the extended fast version with drum solo
Another variation/drum solo on Lateralus that was incredible
Danny had another drum solo (it was SICK!) but I can't remember when it happened exactly
The guy behind me ripped his seat off after Right in Two... typical

It never gets old. Thanks again Tool

Last edited by ShamanicTom; 05-29-2007 at 11:10 PM..
OFFLINE |