46+2
The Pot!!!!!
Schism(ext)
Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned
Right In Two
Wings for Marie/10k Days
Lateralus(ext)
Vicarious

Damn good show. Was very happy we got The Pot and Vicarious. Was hoping for Aenima, but it seems with the ext. Lateralus its taken a step out of the set list. Maynard seemed pretty into it. I think all he said was "Hello Florida" after Jambi and thank you after 10K days.

Visuals were amazing this time around. I remember they weren't great during the mini-tour, and the first couple songs during their summer tour, didnt have much visuals, mostly just the backdrop changing colors. Lasers were still pretty neat also.

Adam kind of screwed up the talkbox part of Jambi. I don't think he had the pedal activated cause there was no sound at first and you could see him messing with the pedals. He also played it a lot different. I don't know what went on there. He also broke a string or something right near the end of 10K days and he switched out guitars and came back in pretty smooth.

A few idiots here and there like some idiot in my section was yelling "Thank you Maynard's mom" at the start of Wings. Some guy rushed the stage when they were all waving to the crowd. Hope he dies in a fire.

My opinion of the opening band changed. A lot of people seemed to like them. A couple of idiots behind me were yelling boo because the guitarist "made their ears hurt", with some of his riffs. Gotta give them respect, they are unique. I was doing some reading about them when I got home from after the show, seems like they toured with Fantomas, which is one of Mike Pattons projects, and hes a good friend of the band, so Im sure thats how they got signed.

Their guitarist was pretty sick, with all the insane riffs he was doing. Sounded like some of it was delayed, so it sounded like he was playing 2 tracks at the same time.

Can't wait for Orlando and Jacksonville. Peace out.

Last edited by fearxile; 05-29-2007 at 11:07 PM..
Old 05-29-2007, 10:58 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/29 - Tampa, FL - USF Sundome

Jambi
Stinkfist
46+2
The Pot!!!!!
Schism(ext)
Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned
Right In Two
Wings for Marie/10k Days
Lateralus(ext)
Vicarious

Damn good show. Was very happy we got The Pot and Vicarious. Was hoping for Aenima, but it seems with the ext. Lateralus its taken a step out of the set list. Maynard seemed pretty into it. I think all he said was "Hello Florida" after Jambi and thank you after 10K days.

Visuals were amazing this time around. I remember they weren't great during the mini-tour, and the first couple songs during their summer tour, didnt have much visuals, mostly just the backdrop changing colors. Lasers were still pretty neat also.

Adam kind of screwed up the talkbox part of Jambi. I don't think he had the pedal activated cause there was no sound at first and you could see him messing with the pedals. He also played it a lot different. I don't know what went on there. He also broke a string or something right near the end of 10K days and he switched out guitars and came back in pretty smooth.

A few idiots here and there like some idiot in my section was yelling "Thank you Maynard's mom" at the start of Wings. Some guy rushed the stage when they were all waving to the crowd. Hope he dies in a fire.

My opinion of the opening band changed. A lot of people seemed to like them. A couple of idiots behind me were yelling boo because the guitarist "made their ears hurt", with some of his riffs. Gotta give them respect, they are unique. I was doing some reading about them when I got home from after the show, seems like they toured with Fantomas, which is one of Mike Pattons projects, and hes a good friend of the band, so Im sure thats how they got signed.

Their guitarist was pretty sick, with all the insane riffs he was doing. Sounded like some of it was delayed, so it sounded like he was playing 2 tracks at the same time.

Can't wait for Orlando and Jacksonville. Peace out.

Last edited by fearxile; 05-29-2007 at 11:07 PM..
OFFLINE |