View Single Post
GirlfriendInAComa's Avatar GirlfriendInAComa
05-27-2007, 05:37 PM

This show was fantastic and of course, I would expect nothing less from Tool. This was my 3rd time seeing them and I can't wait to do it again. I don't see how this could be called a disappointing show- I have to wonder just what was expected by the person who described it as such. The visuals were awesome. I was in section 130 row K and couldn't have had a better view of the stage floor. Maynard faced in that direction for most of the set so that made it all the better.

46 & 2 was the highlight of the night for me. I thought the sound quality throughout the show was great and the band sounded tight. I hoped that they would play Lateralus and I got my wish but I was totally unimpressed by the guys from Kinski...just what was the guitarist doing? Either there was an issue with the sound or I just completely missed something there...In any case, it still kicked ass.

Tool consistantly puts on a helluva show. Name a band that does it better right now and I'll tell you yer full of it. ;)
Old 05-27-2007, 05:37 PM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/25 - Pensacola, FL - Pensacola Civic Center

This show was fantastic and of course, I would expect nothing less from Tool. This was my 3rd time seeing them and I can't wait to do it again. I don't see how this could be called a disappointing show- I have to wonder just what was expected by the person who described it as such. The visuals were awesome. I was in section 130 row K and couldn't have had a better view of the stage floor. Maynard faced in that direction for most of the set so that made it all the better.

46 & 2 was the highlight of the night for me. I thought the sound quality throughout the show was great and the band sounded tight. I hoped that they would play Lateralus and I got my wish but I was totally unimpressed by the guys from Kinski...just what was the guitarist doing? Either there was an issue with the sound or I just completely missed something there...In any case, it still kicked ass.

Tool consistantly puts on a helluva show. Name a band that does it better right now and I'll tell you yer full of it. ;)
OFFLINE |