View Single Post
spintran
05-27-2007, 08:58 AM

This was my first TOOL concert. I would just describe it as PURE BLISS. The show was so amazing I couldn't convey in thousand words. Set list was perfect. OMG PUSHIT... Even though I was sitting in section 303 row FF, the view was fantastic and the visuals looked picture perfect. The laser show was great during the Wings/10,000 days and lateralus. I really liked when, I guess it was Justin who first started lighter on the stage during the break, everyone in the audience lit their lighters. The extended version of Lateralus was the highlight of the night. By the way the opening band KINSKI did a great job. I was really lucky to be a part of this awesome show. Thanks TOOL for making this day one of the most memorable days of my life.
Old 05-27-2007, 08:58 AM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/26 - Birmingham, AL - Verizon Wireless Music Center

This was my first TOOL concert. I would just describe it as PURE BLISS. The show was so amazing I couldn't convey in thousand words. Set list was perfect. OMG PUSHIT... Even though I was sitting in section 303 row FF, the view was fantastic and the visuals looked picture perfect. The laser show was great during the Wings/10,000 days and lateralus. I really liked when, I guess it was Justin who first started lighter on the stage during the break, everyone in the audience lit their lighters. The extended version of Lateralus was the highlight of the night. By the way the opening band KINSKI did a great job. I was really lucky to be a part of this awesome show. Thanks TOOL for making this day one of the most memorable days of my life.
OFFLINE |