View Single Post
alapeach26
05-27-2007, 08:25 AM

Just wanted to give props to the best show ever to come through B-ham...
I was at the last show and I braved three tornados..LOL..I was very impressed that Maynard acknowledged the fact and appreciates the fans here..B/c we LOVE YOU TOO...I waited almost 6 or 7 years for them to come back and I was not disappointed...And as for wishing there was some herbal remedy going around at the show..TRUST me when I say it was going strong in my area...But even without no one should care either way..IT was TOOL........I can't believe that it is over all ready....." ALA_FUCKIN_BAMA"........Can't wait to see you all again..I just hope it isnt that long..but I would wait forever....THANKS FROM YOUR FANS........
Old 05-27-2007, 08:25 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/26 - Birmingham, AL - Verizon Wireless Music Center

Just wanted to give props to the best show ever to come through B-ham...
I was at the last show and I braved three tornados..LOL..I was very impressed that Maynard acknowledged the fact and appreciates the fans here..B/c we LOVE YOU TOO...I waited almost 6 or 7 years for them to come back and I was not disappointed...And as for wishing there was some herbal remedy going around at the show..TRUST me when I say it was going strong in my area...But even without no one should care either way..IT was TOOL........I can't believe that it is over all ready....." ALA_FUCKIN_BAMA"........Can't wait to see you all again..I just hope it isnt that long..but I would wait forever....THANKS FROM YOUR FANS........
OFFLINE |