View Single Post
Undertowaway's Avatar Undertowaway
05-27-2007, 07:51 AM

An Awesome show !! I was sec 103 row T. Sound was tight. Kinski was decent. This was my 2nd Tool show and I was shocked Maynard remembered the downpour back in 2001. Maynard laughed during Stinkfist when the crowd yelled I'll keep digging. He was very talkative. The only negative aspect would be the people around me who didn't appreciate the intro to Wing and took that time to talk to each other and act drunk and stupid. I lost my shit when they did Pushit. The Prison Sex tease was funny. Thank you Tool. I know ya'll are dead tired from a long tour that's nowhere near completion. Thanx for giving B'ham your all last night.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:51 AM   #16
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/26 - Birmingham, AL - Verizon Wireless Music Center

An Awesome show !! I was sec 103 row T. Sound was tight. Kinski was decent. This was my 2nd Tool show and I was shocked Maynard remembered the downpour back in 2001. Maynard laughed during Stinkfist when the crowd yelled I'll keep digging. He was very talkative. The only negative aspect would be the people around me who didn't appreciate the intro to Wing and took that time to talk to each other and act drunk and stupid. I lost my shit when they did Pushit. The Prison Sex tease was funny. Thank you Tool. I know ya'll are dead tired from a long tour that's nowhere near completion. Thanx for giving B'ham your all last night.