View Single Post
DRoehl
05-27-2007, 12:18 AM

Setlist is correct!!! PUSHIT!!!
fucking amazing

I got to hear the whole sound check
the played Jambi, Stinkfist, some of lateralus, intension, some of right in to and a few other "jams" that were unfamiliar

fucking brilliant show. Sound was amazing!! AMAZING!
Really good venue!!! acoustics are really good and not a bad seat in the house.
Pushit was fucking awsome.

Was really looking foward to Right in to but would have rather had Pushit! From my perspective the crowd was good (not really any place to mosh) so had a great view and the sound was perfect!
Cannot wait to see them in ATL and SC next week and I don't care if its the same setlist!
Really loved that they remembered the last time they played there with the fucking monsoon that happened! Those of you who were there know what I am talking about!
Spiral out....Keep going!!!
Old 05-27-2007, 12:18 AM   #10
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2007/05/26 - Birmingham, AL - Verizon Wireless Music Center

Setlist is correct!!! PUSHIT!!!
fucking amazing

I got to hear the whole sound check
the played Jambi, Stinkfist, some of lateralus, intension, some of right in to and a few other "jams" that were unfamiliar

fucking brilliant show. Sound was amazing!! AMAZING!
Really good venue!!! acoustics are really good and not a bad seat in the house.
Pushit was fucking awsome.

Was really looking foward to Right in to but would have rather had Pushit! From my perspective the crowd was good (not really any place to mosh) so had a great view and the sound was perfect!
Cannot wait to see them in ATL and SC next week and I don't care if its the same setlist!
Really loved that they remembered the last time they played there with the fucking monsoon that happened! Those of you who were there know what I am talking about!
Spiral out....Keep going!!!
OFFLINE |