View Single Post
dilaudid's Avatar dilaudid
05-26-2007, 10:36 PM

Really great show. Third time seeing them, the first being their show at Oak Mountain last tour. The last half of the show was REALLY strong, from lost keys on. There were a lot of loud, obnoxious drunks in my section that screamed way too much, with one guy in particular that would not stop yelling out, "You know what time it is? TOOL TIME!! IT'S TOOL TIME EVERYONE! Hope Tim Allen doesn't show up! huh huh huh" If you're reading this, whoever you are, fuck you. love; dude with a ponytail a row in front of you, five seats to the left.

The sort of intermission right before they (I think) played Wings/10,000 Days was really cool. They started pumping smoke into the air for the lasers, and had a laser painting a really sweet flowing red pattern on the center screen, all while they played a looping track that sounded like an alien ship was landing near by (made me wish I had brought a joint...). That was the most memorable moment for me. Everyone broke out their lighters then and held them up for a good minute, even though there was no real music being played.

Right before they went into Vicarious, Maynard thanked us for coming out, and said he was glad that we weren't soaking wet this time (glad they remembered, because I sure do...)

Last edited by dilaudid; 05-26-2007 at 10:38 PM..
Old 05-26-2007, 10:36 PM   #5
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/26 - Birmingham, AL - Verizon Wireless Music Center

Really great show. Third time seeing them, the first being their show at Oak Mountain last tour. The last half of the show was REALLY strong, from lost keys on. There were a lot of loud, obnoxious drunks in my section that screamed way too much, with one guy in particular that would not stop yelling out, "You know what time it is? TOOL TIME!! IT'S TOOL TIME EVERYONE! Hope Tim Allen doesn't show up! huh huh huh" If you're reading this, whoever you are, fuck you. love; dude with a ponytail a row in front of you, five seats to the left.

The sort of intermission right before they (I think) played Wings/10,000 Days was really cool. They started pumping smoke into the air for the lasers, and had a laser painting a really sweet flowing red pattern on the center screen, all while they played a looping track that sounded like an alien ship was landing near by (made me wish I had brought a joint...). That was the most memorable moment for me. Everyone broke out their lighters then and held them up for a good minute, even though there was no real music being played.

Right before they went into Vicarious, Maynard thanked us for coming out, and said he was glad that we weren't soaking wet this time (glad they remembered, because I sure do...)

Last edited by dilaudid; 05-26-2007 at 10:38 PM..
OFFLINE |