View Single Post
bhamfan63
05-26-2007, 09:32 PM

HOLY FUCK THIS WAS THE MOST AMAZING SHOW I'VE EVER SEEN, it was my first time to see Tool, i dont see how anyone could possibly complain about these shows, PUSHIT HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I flipped my shit, it seemed like MJK really dug, but maybe he just puts on a good show, but he did say a lot more than people have been saying he does. After Jambi he had my favorite comment with "ALA - FUCK YEA - BAMA" it was an amazing show, everything was tight, the band was receptive, the laser light show was amazing, my view was great, it was just amazing, i want to go to 20 more shows right now, did i mention we got PUSHIT?!!!
Old 05-26-2007, 09:32 PM   #3
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/26 - Birmingham, AL - Verizon Wireless Music Center

HOLY FUCK THIS WAS THE MOST AMAZING SHOW I'VE EVER SEEN, it was my first time to see Tool, i dont see how anyone could possibly complain about these shows, PUSHIT HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I flipped my shit, it seemed like MJK really dug, but maybe he just puts on a good show, but he did say a lot more than people have been saying he does. After Jambi he had my favorite comment with "ALA - FUCK YEA - BAMA" it was an amazing show, everything was tight, the band was receptive, the laser light show was amazing, my view was great, it was just amazing, i want to go to 20 more shows right now, did i mention we got PUSHIT?!!!
OFFLINE |