View Single Post
psychedeliczombie
05-26-2007, 07:59 PM

i'm not really going to say much but to the guy who was in section 117 T seat 11 and 12 which my friend more then likely sold to you, i really appreciate you constantly screaming maynard come to the front of the stage because 1. he hears you and 2. he's does that shit loads of time. also thank you for informing me it was your 15th tool show because watching you act stupid and loosing your seat and not to mention you falling over me shitloads of time thank you, you ruined it for my girlfriend luckily i have more patience. Aside from that i went to san antonio, corpus, baton rouge, and pensacola and have to say Pensacola was the best aside from pushit in baton rouge can't beat that. Also i want to move to florida, louisiana radio stations only play sober, first tool song i heard in florida was Eulogy fucking eulogy can't get that shit in louisiana.

As for as the show Amazing Fucking Amazing can't wait for them to come back from europe when they go, pretty sure the setlist will be slightly changed..atleast i meditate on that... Thank you for the inspiration and the guidance and of course the experience. and thanks for putting your heart and soul into every performance even if you may get bored with playing songs over and over again, lift your eye to heaven and spiral out
Old 05-26-2007, 07:59 PM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/25 - Pensacola, FL - Pensacola Civic Center

i'm not really going to say much but to the guy who was in section 117 T seat 11 and 12 which my friend more then likely sold to you, i really appreciate you constantly screaming maynard come to the front of the stage because 1. he hears you and 2. he's does that shit loads of time. also thank you for informing me it was your 15th tool show because watching you act stupid and loosing your seat and not to mention you falling over me shitloads of time thank you, you ruined it for my girlfriend luckily i have more patience. Aside from that i went to san antonio, corpus, baton rouge, and pensacola and have to say Pensacola was the best aside from pushit in baton rouge can't beat that. Also i want to move to florida, louisiana radio stations only play sober, first tool song i heard in florida was Eulogy fucking eulogy can't get that shit in louisiana.

As for as the show Amazing Fucking Amazing can't wait for them to come back from europe when they go, pretty sure the setlist will be slightly changed..atleast i meditate on that... Thank you for the inspiration and the guidance and of course the experience. and thanks for putting your heart and soul into every performance even if you may get bored with playing songs over and over again, lift your eye to heaven and spiral out
OFFLINE |