View Single Post
DownZero
05-25-2007, 04:47 PM

I must say that the Corpus concert was much better than the San Antonio show. But it could be that my seats were better.. and the fact that the venue is much smaller than the AT&T center, it felt a bit more intimate. The audience didn't seem as pumped as the SA crowd but you could tell everyone was enjoying the show. I was center stage on the balcony behind the floor seats. I couldn't ask for more.. I was able to enjoy and see the band members, it was loud, I could hear Maynard much clearer and the light show is amazing especially sitting under the lasers. and Vicarious! the venue exploded with the first heavy note, it was just so magical. I was happy to get an extra song after experiencing the SA show. Wish I could have a chance to hear Aenima and pushit like other shows did. Oh well, I'm happy with what I got. I hope they come back to Texas!
Old 05-25-2007, 04:47 PM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/22 - Corpus Christi, TX - American Bank Center

I must say that the Corpus concert was much better than the San Antonio show. But it could be that my seats were better.. and the fact that the venue is much smaller than the AT&T center, it felt a bit more intimate. The audience didn't seem as pumped as the SA crowd but you could tell everyone was enjoying the show. I was center stage on the balcony behind the floor seats. I couldn't ask for more.. I was able to enjoy and see the band members, it was loud, I could hear Maynard much clearer and the light show is amazing especially sitting under the lasers. and Vicarious! the venue exploded with the first heavy note, it was just so magical. I was happy to get an extra song after experiencing the SA show. Wish I could have a chance to hear Aenima and pushit like other shows did. Oh well, I'm happy with what I got. I hope they come back to Texas!
OFFLINE |