View Single Post
killjoy213's Avatar killjoy213
05-25-2007, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k View Post
^^I will ditto this and leave it at that^^ Nevermind, one more thing to add. One of those jokers came flying in between me and my buddy around the end of Jambi and we were like dood wtf? Then he said and I quote, "I'll leave you alone once the mosh pit starts up." It never fails. There will always be these types in every city, unless there's a seated floor. Pros and cons to a seated floor... It keeps the tards from moshing to wings, BUT I would have never got as close to the stage as I did tonight.

hahaha i was RIGHT there when that guy ran up and said that hahaha

only complaint i have really besides a few moments like that was the fucking security....jesus fucking christ man......

yelling at people and tossing people out for nothing.....bulls on parade

no camera phones...no smoking....i was waiting for the motherfuckers to start telling everyone to stop talking

it was disgusting.....towards the end of the night the crowd was getting fed up and starting to yell back at them....it was gross....

ive been to hundreds upon hundreds of concerts and either things are changing and im not aware of new laws ...or the river center is run by nazi's

anyone else have a problem with it?
Old 05-25-2007, 09:17 AM   #15
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/24 - Baton Rouge, LA - River Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k View Post
^^I will ditto this and leave it at that^^ Nevermind, one more thing to add. One of those jokers came flying in between me and my buddy around the end of Jambi and we were like dood wtf? Then he said and I quote, "I'll leave you alone once the mosh pit starts up." It never fails. There will always be these types in every city, unless there's a seated floor. Pros and cons to a seated floor... It keeps the tards from moshing to wings, BUT I would have never got as close to the stage as I did tonight.

hahaha i was RIGHT there when that guy ran up and said that hahaha

only complaint i have really besides a few moments like that was the fucking security....jesus fucking christ man......

yelling at people and tossing people out for nothing.....bulls on parade

no camera phones...no smoking....i was waiting for the motherfuckers to start telling everyone to stop talking

it was disgusting.....towards the end of the night the crowd was getting fed up and starting to yell back at them....it was gross....

ive been to hundreds upon hundreds of concerts and either things are changing and im not aware of new laws ...or the river center is run by nazi's

anyone else have a problem with it?
OFFLINE |