View Single Post
ThaVindicatedOne's Avatar ThaVindicatedOne
05-25-2007, 04:15 AM

First time for me to see them live. I was two or three rows back from front (dead fuckin' center!) in the pit. I was so close and it was so raw I could taste it. Pure adrenalin rush the whole time from start to finish. Though at moments I wanted to choke someone because of retarded moshers (during Wings/10KD for fuck's sake? Show some class and a shred of intelligence, PLEASE) and idiots who dragged their bimbo girlfriends (no offense to the ladies who are REAL Tool fans) along, who also contributed to the rough-housing in an effort to get to the front of the pit (fuckin' bitches...). Couple other belligerent cockfaces tried to start shit with my friend and his GF who were just standing there and happened to shove back when the other people tried to mosh.

Pushit totally blew my mind. EOS.

Other than that, incredible and unforgettable time for me. Oh, and Mr. Maynard Keenan should give dance lessons 'cause I'd totally sign up for that shit.

Last edited by ThaVindicatedOne; 05-25-2007 at 04:22 AM..
Old 05-25-2007, 04:15 AM   #12
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/24 - Baton Rouge, LA - River Center

First time for me to see them live. I was two or three rows back from front (dead fuckin' center!) in the pit. I was so close and it was so raw I could taste it. Pure adrenalin rush the whole time from start to finish. Though at moments I wanted to choke someone because of retarded moshers (during Wings/10KD for fuck's sake? Show some class and a shred of intelligence, PLEASE) and idiots who dragged their bimbo girlfriends (no offense to the ladies who are REAL Tool fans) along, who also contributed to the rough-housing in an effort to get to the front of the pit (fuckin' bitches...). Couple other belligerent cockfaces tried to start shit with my friend and his GF who were just standing there and happened to shove back when the other people tried to mosh.

Pushit totally blew my mind. EOS.

Other than that, incredible and unforgettable time for me. Oh, and Mr. Maynard Keenan should give dance lessons 'cause I'd totally sign up for that shit.

Last edited by ThaVindicatedOne; 05-25-2007 at 04:22 AM..
OFFLINE |