View Single Post
borealisorchestra
05-23-2007, 11:15 AM

"Kinski was cool, I dug on some of the guitarist's use of his delay pedal. They really do need a singer though, the music, while cool, isn't intricate or dynamic enough in it's own right to keep you listening."

First of all they played for like 25 Min, they cut most of their songs short I assume because they wanted to play more songs. Obviously Tool thinks they should be seen or they wouldn't be on tour with them. Why should a band have a singer when they can say it all with four instruments? I have been listening to Kinski for about 3 years now and they are probably my favorite band on earth. I can only hope that some people that saw them on this tour can see past the fact that they don't have singer.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:15 AM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/15 - Southaven, MS - DeSoto Center

"Kinski was cool, I dug on some of the guitarist's use of his delay pedal. They really do need a singer though, the music, while cool, isn't intricate or dynamic enough in it's own right to keep you listening."

First of all they played for like 25 Min, they cut most of their songs short I assume because they wanted to play more songs. Obviously Tool thinks they should be seen or they wouldn't be on tour with them. Why should a band have a singer when they can say it all with four instruments? I have been listening to Kinski for about 3 years now and they are probably my favorite band on earth. I can only hope that some people that saw them on this tour can see past the fact that they don't have singer.
OFFLINE |