View Single Post
Bottom Feeder
05-23-2007, 07:00 AM

For those who showed up to the arena a little late, you really missed a great set from Kinski..the guys from King Crimson were rather entertaining as well, that guy can really get some awesome sounds out of that 6 string bass.

As for TOOL...what can you say, the boys were in rare form last night. The visuals, the lasers, the sound, everything was spot on. I don't think I saw one thing thrown onto the stage or idiots acting like idiots on the floor either, and you could tell that the Band fed off of that. This was my 5th time seeing them and what made it more meaningful was that I was able to share the experience with my 10 year old son, who was just absolutely amazed at the performance. Thanks for making the stop in Corpus, we hope that you guys keep doing what you do and we will see you on the other side.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:00 AM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/22 - Corpus Christi, TX - American Bank Center

For those who showed up to the arena a little late, you really missed a great set from Kinski..the guys from King Crimson were rather entertaining as well, that guy can really get some awesome sounds out of that 6 string bass.

As for TOOL...what can you say, the boys were in rare form last night. The visuals, the lasers, the sound, everything was spot on. I don't think I saw one thing thrown onto the stage or idiots acting like idiots on the floor either, and you could tell that the Band fed off of that. This was my 5th time seeing them and what made it more meaningful was that I was able to share the experience with my 10 year old son, who was just absolutely amazed at the performance. Thanks for making the stop in Corpus, we hope that you guys keep doing what you do and we will see you on the other side.
OFFLINE |