View Single Post
psychedeliczombie
05-23-2007, 06:03 AM

okay i drove from louisiana to san antonio for that show for the second time being my ticket was in september, and yeah i would of like to have gotten a little extra, but i still thought it was an awesome performance, this is actually my first post ever and i think people just want to much from a band that gives you a two hour performance every night its the 10,000 days tour not the undertow tour. San Antonio was awesome the crowd was really into it, i was in the 117 section just behind justin and danny aside from the two girls who didn't belong no one sat down in that section.

Then i made my way to Corpus Christi, smaller venue slightly better sound, performance wise better, yes indeed, but there's no way corpus' crowd was into it, the whole section i was in from the first two chairs on row 1 to the last row 25 or so me and a few other people were standing, the only time i really got a since that people were into it was for Lateralus and vicarious, [not counting the lighters for wings for marie, which brings another point, i felt like i was the only one at corpus who kept his lighter on during wings for marie/10,000 days i figured its the point of lighting up the lighter for the song not the break before the song] but anyway, great performance nothing to complain about from Tool, i think its my 9th show and i have Baton Rouge and Pensacola to see, but just felt too many people were sitting on there asses, making singing along but get up its TOOL not a movie

Can't wait for Baton Rouge and Pensacola, Look for me i'll be the guy who'll switch back and forth from two lighters during the entire wings/10,000 days song and i won't ever sit down so if you behind me and sitting because you don't want to stand tough shit i'm not sitting
Old 05-23-2007, 06:03 AM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/22 - Corpus Christi, TX - American Bank Center

okay i drove from louisiana to san antonio for that show for the second time being my ticket was in september, and yeah i would of like to have gotten a little extra, but i still thought it was an awesome performance, this is actually my first post ever and i think people just want to much from a band that gives you a two hour performance every night its the 10,000 days tour not the undertow tour. San Antonio was awesome the crowd was really into it, i was in the 117 section just behind justin and danny aside from the two girls who didn't belong no one sat down in that section.

Then i made my way to Corpus Christi, smaller venue slightly better sound, performance wise better, yes indeed, but there's no way corpus' crowd was into it, the whole section i was in from the first two chairs on row 1 to the last row 25 or so me and a few other people were standing, the only time i really got a since that people were into it was for Lateralus and vicarious, [not counting the lighters for wings for marie, which brings another point, i felt like i was the only one at corpus who kept his lighter on during wings for marie/10,000 days i figured its the point of lighting up the lighter for the song not the break before the song] but anyway, great performance nothing to complain about from Tool, i think its my 9th show and i have Baton Rouge and Pensacola to see, but just felt too many people were sitting on there asses, making singing along but get up its TOOL not a movie

Can't wait for Baton Rouge and Pensacola, Look for me i'll be the guy who'll switch back and forth from two lighters during the entire wings/10,000 days song and i won't ever sit down so if you behind me and sitting because you don't want to stand tough shit i'm not sitting
OFFLINE |