View Single Post
mojican24
05-22-2007, 02:52 PM

A great show and I am proud to have been there, being a San Antonio native. Only two complaints:

1. AT&T is not a good venue for TooL and other loud heavy progressive thought provoking artist. It’s more suitable for the manufactured mainstream (crap) pop.
2. Seems too many “fans” can't evolve with band. “Fans” that claimed to be OGT, from '92, the first EP.… I’d complain too if I didn’t think I’d become one of you.

For those who come for outside our city limits… Thanks.

P.S. To the couple seat behind me at Section 128, Row 19, Seat 16... Thanks for the Light, see ya at the next one.

Out!
Old 05-22-2007, 02:52 PM   #38
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/21 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center

A great show and I am proud to have been there, being a San Antonio native. Only two complaints:

1. AT&T is not a good venue for TooL and other loud heavy progressive thought provoking artist. It’s more suitable for the manufactured mainstream (crap) pop.
2. Seems too many “fans” can't evolve with band. “Fans” that claimed to be OGT, from '92, the first EP.… I’d complain too if I didn’t think I’d become one of you.

For those who come for outside our city limits… Thanks.

P.S. To the couple seat behind me at Section 128, Row 19, Seat 16... Thanks for the Light, see ya at the next one.

Out!
OFFLINE |