View Single Post
tyler47
05-22-2007, 11:41 AM

i dont understand how people can be dissapointed with this show at all. i drove from dallas, and it kicked Ft worth and the AAC show in dallas last years ASS! they rocked out so hard. and for all of you wanting "old" songs... you shoulda seen them when they played those songs... they are an evolving band playing from their NEW album, so of course they are going to play from the 10k days just as they did when lateralus came out, and so forth. i snuck my camera in and took about 15 videos and the show was fucking GENIUS. you have to realize all these guys are in their 40's, danny has an injury, they have been touring for over a year... all FOR US. they are doing US a favor. dont ask for more when you are alreayd getting an amazing treat.

SPIRAL OUT!!!!
Old 05-22-2007, 11:41 AM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/21 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center

i dont understand how people can be dissapointed with this show at all. i drove from dallas, and it kicked Ft worth and the AAC show in dallas last years ASS! they rocked out so hard. and for all of you wanting "old" songs... you shoulda seen them when they played those songs... they are an evolving band playing from their NEW album, so of course they are going to play from the 10k days just as they did when lateralus came out, and so forth. i snuck my camera in and took about 15 videos and the show was fucking GENIUS. you have to realize all these guys are in their 40's, danny has an injury, they have been touring for over a year... all FOR US. they are doing US a favor. dont ask for more when you are alreayd getting an amazing treat.

SPIRAL OUT!!!!
OFFLINE |