View Single Post
mojican24
05-22-2007, 07:58 AM

blah, blah, blah... i'm greatful they even put SA on thier tour... So, they were spread out on the stage; all I could see of Maynard was a shadow. He stood near the back in one place but animated, the light mostly shined on Danny, Adam and Justin. As if they stood at each corner of the stage leaving a void at center stage for the lasers to display images... So I did not get drunk. Drinks are not cheap, I did not want to get out of my seat and AT&T Center cuts off the beer at a certain time. The one time I got up I miss the best part of the laser show, so I’ve been told. I might of cough up a lung for all that screaming and singing...

The pounding of Danny's drum filled my chest, the sustained notes of Adam's strings crept up my spine like welcoming the scratching of a chalkboard and the rich undertones of Justin's bass loosen my core. What a shame you weren't there to dance with.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:58 AM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/21 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center

blah, blah, blah... i'm greatful they even put SA on thier tour... So, they were spread out on the stage; all I could see of Maynard was a shadow. He stood near the back in one place but animated, the light mostly shined on Danny, Adam and Justin. As if they stood at each corner of the stage leaving a void at center stage for the lasers to display images... So I did not get drunk. Drinks are not cheap, I did not want to get out of my seat and AT&T Center cuts off the beer at a certain time. The one time I got up I miss the best part of the laser show, so I’ve been told. I might of cough up a lung for all that screaming and singing...

The pounding of Danny's drum filled my chest, the sustained notes of Adam's strings crept up my spine like welcoming the scratching of a chalkboard and the rich undertones of Justin's bass loosen my core. What a shame you weren't there to dance with.
OFFLINE |