View Single Post
rpg
05-22-2007, 07:18 AM

this was suppossed to be my fourteenth tool show. Yes i went to ft worth last weds, and drove to okc on saturday, i got back to dallas on sunday. I too have held on to my tickets since the day they went on sale for the original date. postponed twice , sucks but whatever, was at the show at the woodlands where maynard was sick, i had a good time. I was gone from my house for an hour and half sunday night, during that time my car was stolen from my driveway, shitty yes, the semi-funny part is the exact same car was stolen in december and i got it back in january, just finished getting everything fixed. I bought two tickets through TA for the okc show, never got them but paid for them. bought two extras, ouch, bought two tickets for san an, they were in the car when i got stolen the first time, and then i bought another one for san an, i bought two tix for corpus, and i cant get there. Do any of you cry babies even know who King Crimson are ????????????? Are you aware that alot of what tool does musically are almost a complete copy of King Crimson ??? Are you aware that they are somewhat friends ?? Did you notice that tool hasnt had any guests on stage so far in this tour ???? You saw something special last nite, yes the set list was almost exact to the previous shows, but you did get something special last nite !!! A: tool live and B: guest musicians , wish you would have enjoyed the show. I know I would have.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:18 AM   #20
rpg
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/21 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center

this was suppossed to be my fourteenth tool show. Yes i went to ft worth last weds, and drove to okc on saturday, i got back to dallas on sunday. I too have held on to my tickets since the day they went on sale for the original date. postponed twice , sucks but whatever, was at the show at the woodlands where maynard was sick, i had a good time. I was gone from my house for an hour and half sunday night, during that time my car was stolen from my driveway, shitty yes, the semi-funny part is the exact same car was stolen in december and i got it back in january, just finished getting everything fixed. I bought two tickets through TA for the okc show, never got them but paid for them. bought two extras, ouch, bought two tickets for san an, they were in the car when i got stolen the first time, and then i bought another one for san an, i bought two tix for corpus, and i cant get there. Do any of you cry babies even know who King Crimson are ????????????? Are you aware that alot of what tool does musically are almost a complete copy of King Crimson ??? Are you aware that they are somewhat friends ?? Did you notice that tool hasnt had any guests on stage so far in this tour ???? You saw something special last nite, yes the set list was almost exact to the previous shows, but you did get something special last nite !!! A: tool live and B: guest musicians , wish you would have enjoyed the show. I know I would have.
OFFLINE |