View Single Post
Ion
05-21-2007, 10:54 PM

Well you can throw me into the batch of disappointed fans as I too was hoping for at least one different song from the rest of the tour but ended up seeing 2 songs cut. I went to the Houston show last year(the day before what was suppose to be the SA show) and was basically an instrumental performance. I also went to the Ft. Worth show in which parking was not free btw.....but I would agree that it was a better overall show. Even after all of that I still had a great time but a little disappointed. They seemed more into it and so did the crowd. Danny also had one or two hiccups but everything else was spot on. I was shocked to see him in a Tim Duncan jersey as last time they were here on November 12, 2002 he was wearing a Kobe Bryant jersey. At the beginning no lights went out and I saw everyone go on stage and Maynard apologized for the postponed shows before shutting out the lights. Well I'm also heading to Corpus tomorrow for my last TOOL show for a while. Hopefully the wait won't have to be too long and they change up the setlist.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:54 PM   #11
Ion
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/21 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center

Well you can throw me into the batch of disappointed fans as I too was hoping for at least one different song from the rest of the tour but ended up seeing 2 songs cut. I went to the Houston show last year(the day before what was suppose to be the SA show) and was basically an instrumental performance. I also went to the Ft. Worth show in which parking was not free btw.....but I would agree that it was a better overall show. Even after all of that I still had a great time but a little disappointed. They seemed more into it and so did the crowd. Danny also had one or two hiccups but everything else was spot on. I was shocked to see him in a Tim Duncan jersey as last time they were here on November 12, 2002 he was wearing a Kobe Bryant jersey. At the beginning no lights went out and I saw everyone go on stage and Maynard apologized for the postponed shows before shutting out the lights. Well I'm also heading to Corpus tomorrow for my last TOOL show for a while. Hopefully the wait won't have to be too long and they change up the setlist.