View Single Post
tabula.rassa's Avatar tabula.rassa
05-21-2007, 10:39 PM

i couldn't make it, as anyone who has followed the San Antonio threads knows, because of my daughter's birth...

...and, today was my birthday, which would have made this a very special show...

...but...

i HAVE to say that i would have been hugely dissappointed to go to this show. not only did the damn thing get rescheduled twice, but when the show is finally made up, there's not only no special surprise... (i kind of thought it would be swamp song, or something really special like Opiate or H or Jimmy as a part of a completely surprise encore) and not only is there no Pushit...

...but no Pot, or Aenima, or Sober...??????

...and not even the album single... ...that's embarassing, and it makes me wonder if something else was wrong... maybe there's something to the AT&T center wanting things wrapped up early. i work for "the new at&t" and i happen to know first hand how badly they fucking suck and don't give a shit about anyone but the allmighty dollar...

...i still wish that i could have been there, just because i wish i could be at, no bullshit, every single TooL show... ... ...but damn...

...none the less, i would have been hugely let down...

i know that this is a band that has made it clear that they don't owe us anything at all as fans. but i think that this is an occaision that there was something special that should have gone down...

ah well... ...such is life...

...PeAcE...

Last edited by tabula.rassa; 05-21-2007 at 10:43 PM..
Old 05-21-2007, 10:39 PM   #10
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2007/05/21 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center

i couldn't make it, as anyone who has followed the San Antonio threads knows, because of my daughter's birth...

...and, today was my birthday, which would have made this a very special show...

...but...

i HAVE to say that i would have been hugely dissappointed to go to this show. not only did the damn thing get rescheduled twice, but when the show is finally made up, there's not only no special surprise... (i kind of thought it would be swamp song, or something really special like Opiate or H or Jimmy as a part of a completely surprise encore) and not only is there no Pushit...

...but no Pot, or Aenima, or Sober...??????

...and not even the album single... ...that's embarassing, and it makes me wonder if something else was wrong... maybe there's something to the AT&T center wanting things wrapped up early. i work for "the new at&t" and i happen to know first hand how badly they fucking suck and don't give a shit about anyone but the allmighty dollar...

...i still wish that i could have been there, just because i wish i could be at, no bullshit, every single TooL show... ... ...but damn...

...none the less, i would have been hugely let down...

i know that this is a band that has made it clear that they don't owe us anything at all as fans. but i think that this is an occaision that there was something special that should have gone down...

ah well... ...such is life...

...PeAcE...

Last edited by tabula.rassa; 05-21-2007 at 10:43 PM..
OFFLINE |