View Single Post
Roxyfran19
05-21-2007, 08:19 AM

This was my first TOOL show...and it was fucking brilliant...they are the most powerful musical force i have ever heard...i was really close to justin....perfect view of maynard...his voice was absolutly beautiful....great setlist...i have to say, you could tell how much the band loved to perform their new material...rosetta stoned...they ripped that song apart...it was beautiful to see the animation in maynard as he sang his heart out...the drum solo in the middle gave me chills...the whole song really stood out..the energy from the whole band was awesome...maynard nailed the cresendo note at the end...omg i almost came in my pants. i loved to see the band so close up..they all support each others part so well...the albums dont do them justice as far as seeing it live...i will remember every bit of that show forever. I had great seats and all i wanted was to see where that amazing music really came from. They are superior! I cant really put to words how much i love TOOL...i love the way i see things and feel things when i listen to them...but seeing it live will forever be the highlight of my musical life. I loved Lateralus...HOLY FUCKING SHIT....it was amazing.. surreal..watching Danny live...he is a monster! they are all such amazing muscians... it was everything i hoped it would be...my favorite thing was watching maynard dance...they were all so into it...danny and maynard and justin and adam..thank you so much! I love ya!
Old 05-21-2007, 08:19 AM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/15 - Southaven, MS - DeSoto Center

This was my first TOOL show...and it was fucking brilliant...they are the most powerful musical force i have ever heard...i was really close to justin....perfect view of maynard...his voice was absolutly beautiful....great setlist...i have to say, you could tell how much the band loved to perform their new material...rosetta stoned...they ripped that song apart...it was beautiful to see the animation in maynard as he sang his heart out...the drum solo in the middle gave me chills...the whole song really stood out..the energy from the whole band was awesome...maynard nailed the cresendo note at the end...omg i almost came in my pants. i loved to see the band so close up..they all support each others part so well...the albums dont do them justice as far as seeing it live...i will remember every bit of that show forever. I had great seats and all i wanted was to see where that amazing music really came from. They are superior! I cant really put to words how much i love TOOL...i love the way i see things and feel things when i listen to them...but seeing it live will forever be the highlight of my musical life. I loved Lateralus...HOLY FUCKING SHIT....it was amazing.. surreal..watching Danny live...he is a monster! they are all such amazing muscians... it was everything i hoped it would be...my favorite thing was watching maynard dance...they were all so into it...danny and maynard and justin and adam..thank you so much! I love ya!
OFFLINE |