View Single Post
TOOLwrench's Avatar TOOLwrench
05-19-2007, 11:20 PM

I agree about being let down by the short set list,i was thinking to myself during lateralus "only 2 more songs,NO!" Then when they started throwing waterbottles i knew it was over.......i was like "unbelievable" "what the hell". As far as the show i had FLOOR 5th row center seat 1 and 2 so i was on the aisle meaning every time somebody walked by i got bumped and all these douchebags came up to the front during the first couple songs crowding the aisles,luckily security told them to bounce. Security did well except for the shit about no cell phone video,but i got some of 46 and 2, and got plenty in wichita. I got a lot better vibe in wichita with GA. This was my 5th TOOL show and sadly the worst of the five. Not their performance just little things adding up,i can remember back in 98 on the Aenema tour they played like 15 songs and tickets were 20 bucks. Hopefully someday TOOL will go back to their old school material in the setlist. I realize this is the 10k days tour but Parabola,undertow,the patient,jimmy,pushit would have been nice...........was good to see them again
Old 05-19-2007, 11:20 PM   #12
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/19 - Oklahoma City, OK - Ford Center

I agree about being let down by the short set list,i was thinking to myself during lateralus "only 2 more songs,NO!" Then when they started throwing waterbottles i knew it was over.......i was like "unbelievable" "what the hell". As far as the show i had FLOOR 5th row center seat 1 and 2 so i was on the aisle meaning every time somebody walked by i got bumped and all these douchebags came up to the front during the first couple songs crowding the aisles,luckily security told them to bounce. Security did well except for the shit about no cell phone video,but i got some of 46 and 2, and got plenty in wichita. I got a lot better vibe in wichita with GA. This was my 5th TOOL show and sadly the worst of the five. Not their performance just little things adding up,i can remember back in 98 on the Aenema tour they played like 15 songs and tickets were 20 bucks. Hopefully someday TOOL will go back to their old school material in the setlist. I realize this is the 10k days tour but Parabola,undertow,the patient,jimmy,pushit would have been nice...........was good to see them again
OFFLINE |