View Single Post
deadheadchemistry3
05-18-2007, 11:23 AM

It was insane!!!! We sat front fucking row!!!!!!! Adam Jones was less than 10ft away from us!!! I rocked out so hard to Stinkfist that i face planted the rail in front of me and caused my tooth to go straight through my lip!!! I missed the last of Stinkfist and almost all of 46&2 but i was back in time for Schism. But no worries i recieved a life long reminder of how awsome the show was and ill get to see the whole set in 8 days in Birmingham can't wait. By the way it was my first show and im hooked i want to see them again and again. I don't think concerts will ever be the same for me again. My advice to all you tool fans who haven't seen them live do its worth every penny!!!

Ps. we too had trouble hearing maynard we heard him the best during rosette stoned. um the dead head chemistry had a hold of us so the light show was intense my favorite thing was the background thingy with the head things from 10 thousand days it was all bright and it seemed to sway.

Last edited by paraflux; 05-18-2007 at 12:53 PM..
Old 05-18-2007, 11:23 AM   #25
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 8
Re: 2007/05/15 - Southaven, MS - DeSoto Center

It was insane!!!! We sat front fucking row!!!!!!! Adam Jones was less than 10ft away from us!!! I rocked out so hard to Stinkfist that i face planted the rail in front of me and caused my tooth to go straight through my lip!!! I missed the last of Stinkfist and almost all of 46&2 but i was back in time for Schism. But no worries i recieved a life long reminder of how awsome the show was and ill get to see the whole set in 8 days in Birmingham can't wait. By the way it was my first show and im hooked i want to see them again and again. I don't think concerts will ever be the same for me again. My advice to all you tool fans who haven't seen them live do its worth every penny!!!

Ps. we too had trouble hearing maynard we heard him the best during rosette stoned. um the dead head chemistry had a hold of us so the light show was intense my favorite thing was the background thingy with the head things from 10 thousand days it was all bright and it seemed to sway.

Last edited by paraflux; 05-18-2007 at 12:53 PM..
OFFLINE |