View Single Post
toolsmellsgood
05-17-2007, 10:54 PM

Wow... what a show... waited for YEARS to see this and it was worth every second. Fucking amazing show. They all sounded great. Crowd didn't completely suck like I thought it would. I did notice some douche stain kept throwing beer cups. One hit the side of the stage, one almost nailed a security lady, and the other one smashed into some chick on the floor. I was curious if they maybe skipped Aenima because of all the shit getting thrown too close to the stage. It really pisses me off that someone could be that disrespectful. Grow up, sober up, or whatever you need to do to not be such a fuck up. Anyway... My first Tool show and it was more than I could ever have imagined it to be. Also, i was surprised that Maynard actually kept his clothes on through the whole show. He didn't even take off his shirt. Just kinda odd compared to what I've seen on the internet. Adam's hair was in some kinda pig tails. Also got to hear them playing (I guess for a sound check) while we were outside waiting in line. One more thing.... To all the people who say Maynard just isn't at the top of his game or he can't hit high notes anymore... You're fucking stupid... Maynard sang high pitched all night and screamed during parts and never missed a note. If anyone saw me i was in Sec. 119 Row E towards the end wearing a Blue and White striped shirt. Peace out.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:54 PM   #6
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/17 - Bossier City, LA - Centurytel Arena

Wow... what a show... waited for YEARS to see this and it was worth every second. Fucking amazing show. They all sounded great. Crowd didn't completely suck like I thought it would. I did notice some douche stain kept throwing beer cups. One hit the side of the stage, one almost nailed a security lady, and the other one smashed into some chick on the floor. I was curious if they maybe skipped Aenima because of all the shit getting thrown too close to the stage. It really pisses me off that someone could be that disrespectful. Grow up, sober up, or whatever you need to do to not be such a fuck up. Anyway... My first Tool show and it was more than I could ever have imagined it to be. Also, i was surprised that Maynard actually kept his clothes on through the whole show. He didn't even take off his shirt. Just kinda odd compared to what I've seen on the internet. Adam's hair was in some kinda pig tails. Also got to hear them playing (I guess for a sound check) while we were outside waiting in line. One more thing.... To all the people who say Maynard just isn't at the top of his game or he can't hit high notes anymore... You're fucking stupid... Maynard sang high pitched all night and screamed during parts and never missed a note. If anyone saw me i was in Sec. 119 Row E towards the end wearing a Blue and White striped shirt. Peace out.
OFFLINE |