View Single Post
flyinbryan2005's Avatar flyinbryan2005
05-17-2007, 10:14 PM

hey ya'll, i gotta say, i had time of my life at this concert! i sat in section 2, row 12, seat 15 and this being my first tool concert, i didnt know what to expect. but then again, i did. total fuckin annihilation!!! psychedelic lasers, the fog, and INCREDIBLE music put me at a state of "one"ness with every tool fan in the house...and i believe that the complexity and intensity of tool's music allow us to immerse our minds into an altered consiousness. with the help of certain herbal remedies....i'm glad we fixed our minds in the truck before the show! the security, although polite, was to controlling and overbearing.

but tool! unbelievable! i followed along during much of rosetta stoned and wings for marie. lateralus is my favorite song so that sealed the deal! but the entire show was amazing! every song was perfect! i had a little bit of trouble hearing maynard, but thats okay.

total spiritual experience! thanks tool!
Old 05-17-2007, 10:14 PM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/15 - Southaven, MS - DeSoto Center

hey ya'll, i gotta say, i had time of my life at this concert! i sat in section 2, row 12, seat 15 and this being my first tool concert, i didnt know what to expect. but then again, i did. total fuckin annihilation!!! psychedelic lasers, the fog, and INCREDIBLE music put me at a state of "one"ness with every tool fan in the house...and i believe that the complexity and intensity of tool's music allow us to immerse our minds into an altered consiousness. with the help of certain herbal remedies....i'm glad we fixed our minds in the truck before the show! the security, although polite, was to controlling and overbearing.

but tool! unbelievable! i followed along during much of rosetta stoned and wings for marie. lateralus is my favorite song so that sealed the deal! but the entire show was amazing! every song was perfect! i had a little bit of trouble hearing maynard, but thats okay.

total spiritual experience! thanks tool!