View Single Post
Thirdeye11
05-17-2007, 12:45 PM

I do think that Maynard seems less than enthusiastic about certain songs. My personal opinion is that if the mixed up the setlists nightly, he'd be more into it. Schism is the most boring Tool song ever written, and I'm really not sure why they still play it live. It moves SO SLOWLY live. The only cool part is the double time which lasts what, 10 seconds?

From where I was sitting I thought Maynard was a LOT better than the AAC show last year. I was 20 feet in front of the soundboard, and the scream in the middle of Stinkfist alone was better than anything he did during last year's AAC show where he was clearly sick. I have an "A" quality recording of last year's AAC show and I still stand by my conviction on this one.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:45 PM   #27
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/16 - Fort Worth, TX - Ft. Worth Convention Center

I do think that Maynard seems less than enthusiastic about certain songs. My personal opinion is that if the mixed up the setlists nightly, he'd be more into it. Schism is the most boring Tool song ever written, and I'm really not sure why they still play it live. It moves SO SLOWLY live. The only cool part is the double time which lasts what, 10 seconds?

From where I was sitting I thought Maynard was a LOT better than the AAC show last year. I was 20 feet in front of the soundboard, and the scream in the middle of Stinkfist alone was better than anything he did during last year's AAC show where he was clearly sick. I have an "A" quality recording of last year's AAC show and I still stand by my conviction on this one.
OFFLINE |