View Single Post
1toolfan
05-17-2007, 06:09 AM

4th 10,000 day tour show (SMU, AAC, Las Vegas, FW Convention Center). By-Far the best production. I sat sec 316 Row "A"

The Good:
1) Sound was amazing
2) Visuals were stunning
3) overall production-the best of the tour thus far
4) the show was "fluid", meaning transition from song-to-song was cohesive.
5) We got lots of "Tool sounds" ie, (-) ions was played, as well as other "intermission Tool sounds" between songs.
6) The crowd was LOUD and really into-it.
7) great laser-light show
8) extended Lateralus
9) Some new visuals-video
10) Right In Two live
11) the MJK scream during Stinkfist
12) Danny-'nuff said!
13) Adams guitar was LOUD!

The not-so-good:
1) Maynards vocals/energy. MJK's timing was "off" at times. He was "late/behind" during some songs & for the 1st half of the show he just didn't have much passion/authority with the lyrics. Seemed to be simply going through the motions and doing as little as possible with his singing voice.
2) Some "jerk-offs" trying to mosh
3) The new voice box MJK uses during the beginning (fast speed) of RS. Too mechanical and synthesized. The voice box he used during the beginning of the tour was much more realistic and lyrics were audible.

Overall production of last nights show was the best of the four 10,000 Days tour I have seen. Looking forward to the OKC show in a couple days

Last edited by 1toolfan; 05-17-2007 at 06:25 AM..
Old 05-17-2007, 06:09 AM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/16 - Fort Worth, TX - Ft. Worth Convention Center

4th 10,000 day tour show (SMU, AAC, Las Vegas, FW Convention Center). By-Far the best production. I sat sec 316 Row "A"

The Good:
1) Sound was amazing
2) Visuals were stunning
3) overall production-the best of the tour thus far
4) the show was "fluid", meaning transition from song-to-song was cohesive.
5) We got lots of "Tool sounds" ie, (-) ions was played, as well as other "intermission Tool sounds" between songs.
6) The crowd was LOUD and really into-it.
7) great laser-light show
8) extended Lateralus
9) Some new visuals-video
10) Right In Two live
11) the MJK scream during Stinkfist
12) Danny-'nuff said!
13) Adams guitar was LOUD!

The not-so-good:
1) Maynards vocals/energy. MJK's timing was "off" at times. He was "late/behind" during some songs & for the 1st half of the show he just didn't have much passion/authority with the lyrics. Seemed to be simply going through the motions and doing as little as possible with his singing voice.
2) Some "jerk-offs" trying to mosh
3) The new voice box MJK uses during the beginning (fast speed) of RS. Too mechanical and synthesized. The voice box he used during the beginning of the tour was much more realistic and lyrics were audible.

Overall production of last nights show was the best of the four 10,000 Days tour I have seen. Looking forward to the OKC show in a couple days

Last edited by 1toolfan; 05-17-2007 at 06:25 AM..
OFFLINE |