View Single Post
Norfleet's Avatar Norfleet
05-17-2007, 05:41 AM

A little late to the show, but...

My 4th show and I enjoyed every minute of it. Someone mentioned Maynard mouthing "sorry" or something at some point - it may have been because he came in early during the "hey hey hey" part right before the solo in Rosetta Stoned. He recovered nicely though.

46 & 2 was probably the best song of the night, followed closely by Jambi and Right In Two.

I kind of wondered how they would enter the stage to open the show, because nothing can compare to the Biloxi show last tour, with the Buddhist monk throat chant playing and the Lateralus circle of eyes on the video screens and the low end rumbles and wind and distortion that led in to Sober. For this show, I was surprised that a single low-end note that fluctuated in intensity could get me that pumped up for the opening.

It took me 45 minutes to get out of the parking lot afterwards, and that was because I took the back road out that no one else seemed to know existed.
Old 05-17-2007, 05:41 AM   #23
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 6
Re: 2007/05/15 - Southaven, MS - DeSoto Center

A little late to the show, but...

My 4th show and I enjoyed every minute of it. Someone mentioned Maynard mouthing "sorry" or something at some point - it may have been because he came in early during the "hey hey hey" part right before the solo in Rosetta Stoned. He recovered nicely though.

46 & 2 was probably the best song of the night, followed closely by Jambi and Right In Two.

I kind of wondered how they would enter the stage to open the show, because nothing can compare to the Biloxi show last tour, with the Buddhist monk throat chant playing and the Lateralus circle of eyes on the video screens and the low end rumbles and wind and distortion that led in to Sober. For this show, I was surprised that a single low-end note that fluctuated in intensity could get me that pumped up for the opening.

It took me 45 minutes to get out of the parking lot afterwards, and that was because I took the back road out that no one else seemed to know existed.