View Single Post
Ssj2yugi
05-17-2007, 05:37 AM

2nd Tool gig, 3rd concert ever. Section 1, row 6, seat 28. Absolutely amazing experience. I'd even go so far as to say that it was better than when I saw them in Dallas on 9/14/2006. None of the instruments overpowered the others (where I was sitting at least) and Maynard's vocals were spot on and hearable the whole time, except in Rosetta Stoned. If I didn't know the words to it I never would've been able to hear wtf he was saying. Also the fuckin primal ass scream he let rip during Stinkfist (if I'm correct) was amazing. Completely took me by surprise because after seeing them in Dallas, I thought that Maynard's vocals were getting bad, but he proved me wrong tonight. They were in tip top shape. Highlights were the last 3 songs. Incredible amounts of energy in Lateralus, Vicarious and Ænema (not to say that the other songs had no energy, they were awesome also). Hopefully they'll put out at least one more album so I can definitely see them again
Old 05-17-2007, 05:37 AM   #22
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/15 - Southaven, MS - DeSoto Center

2nd Tool gig, 3rd concert ever. Section 1, row 6, seat 28. Absolutely amazing experience. I'd even go so far as to say that it was better than when I saw them in Dallas on 9/14/2006. None of the instruments overpowered the others (where I was sitting at least) and Maynard's vocals were spot on and hearable the whole time, except in Rosetta Stoned. If I didn't know the words to it I never would've been able to hear wtf he was saying. Also the fuckin primal ass scream he let rip during Stinkfist (if I'm correct) was amazing. Completely took me by surprise because after seeing them in Dallas, I thought that Maynard's vocals were getting bad, but he proved me wrong tonight. They were in tip top shape. Highlights were the last 3 songs. Incredible amounts of energy in Lateralus, Vicarious and Ænema (not to say that the other songs had no energy, they were awesome also). Hopefully they'll put out at least one more album so I can definitely see them again
OFFLINE |