View Single Post
sam959
05-16-2007, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
At one point during the climax of Lateralus, I asked my friend next to me to kill me, because I knew my life could only get worse at that moment. Nothing could of topped it. And I felt the same when I witnessed Danny playing the break down to Rosetta Stoned from the 3rd row, I could of been blinded at that instant and been satisfied that the last image I ever saw was Danny's intense possesed paradiddle playing petrified face.
Haha, so true. I was thinking to myself that next week can NOT come soon enough (birmingham). I had this big come down after the show. Fucking work.

Wings/10k Days was phenominal live. I really like it on the CD but hearing it live, it was fucking epic. Same with Jambi. I'm rediscovering this song, I loved it live.

Vocals a bit messed up, couldn't hear them for some parts.

I didn't think the crowd was that great, it seemed like the only time they really came alive was when Ænema was played. It was like "oh hey I know this song! they play it all the time on my shitty local rock station!"

All in all, great, loved it.

Last edited by sam959; 05-16-2007 at 05:30 PM..
Old 05-16-2007, 05:28 PM   #19
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/15 - Southaven, MS - DeSoto Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
At one point during the climax of Lateralus, I asked my friend next to me to kill me, because I knew my life could only get worse at that moment. Nothing could of topped it. And I felt the same when I witnessed Danny playing the break down to Rosetta Stoned from the 3rd row, I could of been blinded at that instant and been satisfied that the last image I ever saw was Danny's intense possesed paradiddle playing petrified face.
Haha, so true. I was thinking to myself that next week can NOT come soon enough (birmingham). I had this big come down after the show. Fucking work.

Wings/10k Days was phenominal live. I really like it on the CD but hearing it live, it was fucking epic. Same with Jambi. I'm rediscovering this song, I loved it live.

Vocals a bit messed up, couldn't hear them for some parts.

I didn't think the crowd was that great, it seemed like the only time they really came alive was when Ænema was played. It was like "oh hey I know this song! they play it all the time on my shitty local rock station!"

All in all, great, loved it.

Last edited by sam959; 05-16-2007 at 05:30 PM..
OFFLINE |