View Single Post
extraDemensionalBeing's Avatar extraDemensionalBeing
05-16-2007, 05:05 PM

Amazing show. Second time seeing them on 10000days tour and this was better than the first!
Let's first get over the cons:
SECURITY!!!!!!!!! security! and more security! Fuck you guys! Shining your light lights in peoples faces while they are trying to enjoy a show! Asking people to get the attention of a person smoking because they are ignoring the security. You wanna know something? Fuck you. I hope someone in your family dies soon. Completely ridiculous. Some girl that a came to the concert almost got kicked out for smoking cigarettes and ended up having to give the secuity guard 2 packs.
TRAFFIC!!!!! I thought the show would be over by the time we got there. Luckily got there right before they started and had time to get a beer.

Amazing setlist don't listen to the downers out there. They are so tight in all of the songs they do both with each other and the videos and effects. Sure i would like to see them change up the setlist, but the one they are using is (did i mention?) amazing. There were more videos added to the background of songs since last time i saw them. I really liked the rosetta stoned video. That song makes me laugh when they do it live. It's just so much fun. The video in lateralus with the spirals of bodies looks crazy. Speaking of crazy and Lateralus- Danny's new drum solo is mind blowing. He was killer all night. I was really excited before this show to see right in two live, but would have rather seen pushit, loved right in two though. Also wanted to see the pot again, but i'm definetly satisfied with what i saw. Can't wait until june 22 in St Louis
My friend saw Adam and Camella at Huey's Restuarant in Memphis after the show. Camella talked to him and asked they not go ask him for autographs. And that was the end of that

"there you have it"- maynard before Aemina
Old 05-16-2007, 05:05 PM   #18
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
there you have it

Amazing show. Second time seeing them on 10000days tour and this was better than the first!
Let's first get over the cons:
SECURITY!!!!!!!!! security! and more security! Fuck you guys! Shining your light lights in peoples faces while they are trying to enjoy a show! Asking people to get the attention of a person smoking because they are ignoring the security. You wanna know something? Fuck you. I hope someone in your family dies soon. Completely ridiculous. Some girl that a came to the concert almost got kicked out for smoking cigarettes and ended up having to give the secuity guard 2 packs.
TRAFFIC!!!!! I thought the show would be over by the time we got there. Luckily got there right before they started and had time to get a beer.

Amazing setlist don't listen to the downers out there. They are so tight in all of the songs they do both with each other and the videos and effects. Sure i would like to see them change up the setlist, but the one they are using is (did i mention?) amazing. There were more videos added to the background of songs since last time i saw them. I really liked the rosetta stoned video. That song makes me laugh when they do it live. It's just so much fun. The video in lateralus with the spirals of bodies looks crazy. Speaking of crazy and Lateralus- Danny's new drum solo is mind blowing. He was killer all night. I was really excited before this show to see right in two live, but would have rather seen pushit, loved right in two though. Also wanted to see the pot again, but i'm definetly satisfied with what i saw. Can't wait until june 22 in St Louis
My friend saw Adam and Camella at Huey's Restuarant in Memphis after the show. Camella talked to him and asked they not go ask him for autographs. And that was the end of that

"there you have it"- maynard before Aemina