View Single Post
Anirak
05-16-2007, 02:31 PM

This was an awesome show and my first time to see Tool. I was in 105 and it was great. I was hoping to hear parabola, pushit, and reflection, but I realize they can't play everything. Glad I get to see them again Thursday.

I agree with the part about not being able to hear maynard in certain parts. It was still totally amazing. When jambi first came on, I was like "holy fucking shit" at how awesome the lighting was. I don't like that song as much as the rest, but the visuals totally blew me away.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:31 PM   #15
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/15 - Southaven, MS - DeSoto Center

This was an awesome show and my first time to see Tool. I was in 105 and it was great. I was hoping to hear parabola, pushit, and reflection, but I realize they can't play everything. Glad I get to see them again Thursday.

I agree with the part about not being able to hear maynard in certain parts. It was still totally amazing. When jambi first came on, I was like "holy fucking shit" at how awesome the lighting was. I don't like that song as much as the rest, but the visuals totally blew me away.
OFFLINE |