View Single Post
digital_bath
05-16-2007, 12:26 PM

This was my first time seeing tool and it could not have been better. We got there about 1:30 and only 3 people were there already. My friend and I sat there all afternoon to wait and actually got to hear the sound check , they played Stinkfist and Jambi. The divestity of people was interesting, there were a lot of older people there which spiked my curiosity as to whether they were hardcore tool fans or just people who came because it was another band to hear. One thing that comes to mind was an older woman with grey hair who was fairly heavyset and who was wearing sweats who was there with who I guess was her husband. I felt rediculously out of place wearing a polo and a hat because everyone was wearing black and black tool shirts. People who saw me probably thought I didn't know a thing about tool. I have been waiting to see them play since I was in 8th grade and now I'm out of school. I could have not been more pleased with the concert and today my throat still hurts from screaming!

Last edited by digital_bath; 05-16-2007 at 12:29 PM..
Old 05-16-2007, 12:26 PM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/15 - Southaven, MS - DeSoto Center

This was my first time seeing tool and it could not have been better. We got there about 1:30 and only 3 people were there already. My friend and I sat there all afternoon to wait and actually got to hear the sound check , they played Stinkfist and Jambi. The divestity of people was interesting, there were a lot of older people there which spiked my curiosity as to whether they were hardcore tool fans or just people who came because it was another band to hear. One thing that comes to mind was an older woman with grey hair who was fairly heavyset and who was wearing sweats who was there with who I guess was her husband. I felt rediculously out of place wearing a polo and a hat because everyone was wearing black and black tool shirts. People who saw me probably thought I didn't know a thing about tool. I have been waiting to see them play since I was in 8th grade and now I'm out of school. I could have not been more pleased with the concert and today my throat still hurts from screaming!

Last edited by digital_bath; 05-16-2007 at 12:29 PM..
OFFLINE |