View Single Post
toolbox4907
05-16-2007, 11:14 AM

even though they are my favorite band, this was my first tool concert. it was amazing. pretty much everything that people have already said about the concert is what i was going to say. Lateralus, my favorite song, I thought was the best of the night. Maynard is incredible. I love how he sits back during the instrumentals and just dances/floates to the music. All the songs they played were great. Lateralus and Aenema being the best I thought. All Maynard said all night was "Good Evening" when they first came out, "Thank you" after the ovation following Lateralus, and "There you have it" after Vicarious. Cant wait to go to another concert of theirs sometime. I drove from Northwest Arkansas, was staying with a buddy in Russellville, AR. 18-wheeler turned over on the interstate about an hour west of memphis last night after the concert. sat still on the road for 2 1/2 hours. so after the 1 hour wait to get out of the parking lot and the 2 1/2 hour wait to get the truck off the interstate, we rolled into Russellville at straight up 6:00am...well worth it though...thank you tool
Old 05-16-2007, 11:14 AM   #10
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/15 - Southaven, MS - DeSoto Center

even though they are my favorite band, this was my first tool concert. it was amazing. pretty much everything that people have already said about the concert is what i was going to say. Lateralus, my favorite song, I thought was the best of the night. Maynard is incredible. I love how he sits back during the instrumentals and just dances/floates to the music. All the songs they played were great. Lateralus and Aenema being the best I thought. All Maynard said all night was "Good Evening" when they first came out, "Thank you" after the ovation following Lateralus, and "There you have it" after Vicarious. Cant wait to go to another concert of theirs sometime. I drove from Northwest Arkansas, was staying with a buddy in Russellville, AR. 18-wheeler turned over on the interstate about an hour west of memphis last night after the concert. sat still on the road for 2 1/2 hours. so after the 1 hour wait to get out of the parking lot and the 2 1/2 hour wait to get the truck off the interstate, we rolled into Russellville at straight up 6:00am...well worth it though...thank you tool
OFFLINE |