View Single Post
FlyinRazors
05-15-2007, 10:57 PM

Awesome show. My first time seeing Tool live and I was blown away. The lights and lasers were dead on with the music. Crowd seemed into it. Band seemed into it. Thankfully no one threw anything up on the stage. I kinda like Jambi as an opener, I know some people had complained about it. The set had a nice flow to it as well. Like everyone else I could probably name a song or two that I would have liked to hear, but after seeing a show like that I feel like an ass for even mentioning it.

But the highlight of the evening was watching Danny. He is a machine. After seeing him up close and live I don't think there is anyone who can do it any better. Fucking amazing.

One other thing. The songs off of 10,000 Days are alot better live. The disc does not do them justice. The entire section from Lost Keys to 10,000 Days was amazing.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:57 PM   #4
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/15 - Southaven, MS - DeSoto Center

Awesome show. My first time seeing Tool live and I was blown away. The lights and lasers were dead on with the music. Crowd seemed into it. Band seemed into it. Thankfully no one threw anything up on the stage. I kinda like Jambi as an opener, I know some people had complained about it. The set had a nice flow to it as well. Like everyone else I could probably name a song or two that I would have liked to hear, but after seeing a show like that I feel like an ass for even mentioning it.

But the highlight of the evening was watching Danny. He is a machine. After seeing him up close and live I don't think there is anyone who can do it any better. Fucking amazing.

One other thing. The songs off of 10,000 Days are alot better live. The disc does not do them justice. The entire section from Lost Keys to 10,000 Days was amazing.
OFFLINE |