View Single Post
xloc
05-15-2007, 10:12 PM

Great show. Security was a little over the top. Shining flashlights on people who were smoking. Full body search it seemed to get in. But nobody throwing anything and Tool played the full set including Aenima, as opposed to their last show before this where they ended with Vicarious. Thank you! My first Tool concert even though I have been listening to them for over ten years. Awesome visuals. Saw the smoke being shot up into the air after the first few songs. My sister asked what that was for. I said, here comes the frickin lasers... heh. Good crowd response. Enough lighters being flicked on at that one time to make the Civic Center look like it was lit with candlelight. $43 for a concert tee though. But I buckled. Who knows when they will tour again?
Old 05-15-2007, 10:12 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/15 - Southaven, MS - DeSoto Center

Great show. Security was a little over the top. Shining flashlights on people who were smoking. Full body search it seemed to get in. But nobody throwing anything and Tool played the full set including Aenima, as opposed to their last show before this where they ended with Vicarious. Thank you! My first Tool concert even though I have been listening to them for over ten years. Awesome visuals. Saw the smoke being shot up into the air after the first few songs. My sister asked what that was for. I said, here comes the frickin lasers... heh. Good crowd response. Enough lighters being flicked on at that one time to make the Civic Center look like it was lit with candlelight. $43 for a concert tee though. But I buckled. Who knows when they will tour again?
OFFLINE |