View Single Post
thisheregirafFe
05-15-2007, 12:18 PM

first tool show. not dissapointed, though im not as big a fan as i once was. stellar performance all around though, especially that danny ... i think for a while there my heart was operating on the compression waves coming from the bass drums rather than beating on its own accord. truly amazing. did anyone else notice the band taking their 'break' towards the end. ... looked like they made a big family circle and took a coupla whacks of some chemical or another. bass had to sit down after that. ... and fuck the schmucks who think its okay to throw things at a band. ... tool's equipment is worth more than their meager existences ...
Old 05-15-2007, 12:18 PM   #31
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

first tool show. not dissapointed, though im not as big a fan as i once was. stellar performance all around though, especially that danny ... i think for a while there my heart was operating on the compression waves coming from the bass drums rather than beating on its own accord. truly amazing. did anyone else notice the band taking their 'break' towards the end. ... looked like they made a big family circle and took a coupla whacks of some chemical or another. bass had to sit down after that. ... and fuck the schmucks who think its okay to throw things at a band. ... tool's equipment is worth more than their meager existences ...
OFFLINE |