View Single Post
jackijoy11
05-14-2007, 10:58 PM

This was my 4th Tool show. 1st time seeing Right in Two live and 2nd time seeing Wings. AMAZING. I could be wrong, but the visuals they were showing during Rosetta Stoned seemed new since I saw them last fall. Every time I see Tool in concert I am blown away by not only the music, but the visuals that go along with it. I can’t imagine the time it takes to create and coordinate all of that with their live music.

I must say the energy in my section was disappointing. I was in section 211 and everyone around me was SITTING DOWN. I don't know why you would spend 60 bucks to attend a Tool concert so you can calmly sit down like you are watching an opera. Lame. The guys behind us were even complaining about us standing up throughout the show! Ha.
And of course, there is always that one jackass who makes everyone look bad by throwing stuff at the band. Way to go buddy.
Aside from that, I enjoyed myself as always- Looking forward to the Sioux Falls show in June!
Old 05-14-2007, 10:58 PM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

This was my 4th Tool show. 1st time seeing Right in Two live and 2nd time seeing Wings. AMAZING. I could be wrong, but the visuals they were showing during Rosetta Stoned seemed new since I saw them last fall. Every time I see Tool in concert I am blown away by not only the music, but the visuals that go along with it. I can’t imagine the time it takes to create and coordinate all of that with their live music.

I must say the energy in my section was disappointing. I was in section 211 and everyone around me was SITTING DOWN. I don't know why you would spend 60 bucks to attend a Tool concert so you can calmly sit down like you are watching an opera. Lame. The guys behind us were even complaining about us standing up throughout the show! Ha.
And of course, there is always that one jackass who makes everyone look bad by throwing stuff at the band. Way to go buddy.
Aside from that, I enjoyed myself as always- Looking forward to the Sioux Falls show in June!
OFFLINE |