View Single Post
silverburst11
05-14-2007, 06:59 PM

3rd Show and it was awesome! I saw them at the mancusso center Omaha in 97 and civic center Omaha 2002.
Did anybody notice during the extension of right in 2 that something happened where either Danny or Justin got off a little bit? Because Adam while playing, got a concerned look on his face backed up, started looking over there and then they all started laughing for a second. It was cool to see Adam crack up a little.
The idiots mosh pitting during wings for Marie and 10,000 Days were real winners!
and I thought how fitting during right in 2.
People throwing shit can go away. I think they shouldn't even serve beer during a tool concert too many dumb shits!
Old 05-14-2007, 06:59 PM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

3rd Show and it was awesome! I saw them at the mancusso center Omaha in 97 and civic center Omaha 2002.
Did anybody notice during the extension of right in 2 that something happened where either Danny or Justin got off a little bit? Because Adam while playing, got a concerned look on his face backed up, started looking over there and then they all started laughing for a second. It was cool to see Adam crack up a little.
The idiots mosh pitting during wings for Marie and 10,000 Days were real winners!
and I thought how fitting during right in 2.
People throwing shit can go away. I think they shouldn't even serve beer during a tool concert too many dumb shits!
OFFLINE |