View Single Post
smokestacklightnin77's Avatar smokestacklightnin77
05-13-2007, 05:06 PM

5th tool show, always amazing.

they have that patented groove, e.g. Stinkfist. Their sound translates perfectly live (need to be on floor or in range with sound board). And at times it's almost intimate, as if they were playing a small venue.

So who else saw Danny and Adam at the huge-ass Bass Pro Shop about two hours before the show?!?! holy shit---we walked up the stairs and i brushed by Adam. I was like wait, was that just Adam?! Some dude at the top of the stairs was like "yep thats who you think it is". Then my woman is trying on shoes, and Danny and a girl come strolling in and start looking at shoes right next to us. I was just too dumfounded!!!!! So we milled around and followed them in to the gun area where they were checking out the HUGE ass display of guns and knives. And everyone was pretty cool and respectful and not bugging them. The trip to the gun store may explain Maynard's hunter look.

Maynard appeared into it, as others have stated. Thanks Mjk.

I did not see the shoe incident. But that would explain the lack of Aenima. People just don't get it do they...fuk
Old 05-13-2007, 05:06 PM   #19
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

5th tool show, always amazing.

they have that patented groove, e.g. Stinkfist. Their sound translates perfectly live (need to be on floor or in range with sound board). And at times it's almost intimate, as if they were playing a small venue.

So who else saw Danny and Adam at the huge-ass Bass Pro Shop about two hours before the show?!?! holy shit---we walked up the stairs and i brushed by Adam. I was like wait, was that just Adam?! Some dude at the top of the stairs was like "yep thats who you think it is". Then my woman is trying on shoes, and Danny and a girl come strolling in and start looking at shoes right next to us. I was just too dumfounded!!!!! So we milled around and followed them in to the gun area where they were checking out the HUGE ass display of guns and knives. And everyone was pretty cool and respectful and not bugging them. The trip to the gun store may explain Maynard's hunter look.

Maynard appeared into it, as others have stated. Thanks Mjk.

I did not see the shoe incident. But that would explain the lack of Aenima. People just don't get it do they...fuk
OFFLINE |