View Single Post
litlgrnman
05-13-2007, 03:27 PM

Only my second Tool show and I can't wait for my next. I was in 203 row C and the the dickbreath that threw the flip flop had to be pretty close to me. I saw it as soon as it was in the air and tracked it the whole way. I was praying it would come up short as it was curiving right down the line. Nope. Congratulations asshole. You really could have ruined the show for us. Maynard did flip off the general area and moved on with the show. I simply could not believe the amount of shit that was being thrown at the stage.

Danny obliterated that drum kit. He is amazing to watch. It reminds me of the John Bonham solos that I have seen. The sounds and power that those four get is unparalelled. I like how Maynard took the stage sporting the hunter orange jacket. Nice touch.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:27 PM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

Only my second Tool show and I can't wait for my next. I was in 203 row C and the the dickbreath that threw the flip flop had to be pretty close to me. I saw it as soon as it was in the air and tracked it the whole way. I was praying it would come up short as it was curiving right down the line. Nope. Congratulations asshole. You really could have ruined the show for us. Maynard did flip off the general area and moved on with the show. I simply could not believe the amount of shit that was being thrown at the stage.

Danny obliterated that drum kit. He is amazing to watch. It reminds me of the John Bonham solos that I have seen. The sounds and power that those four get is unparalelled. I like how Maynard took the stage sporting the hunter orange jacket. Nice touch.
OFFLINE |