View Single Post
toolgasm's Avatar toolgasm
05-13-2007, 01:10 PM

I loved it when Maynard was doing the shocker up there. I was holding up the shocker all night, maybe he noticed me and gave him some ideas. Probably not, but that would be sweet. Wings, 10,000 days = awesome. I was in the middle about 5 rows from the stage in GA, and I forgot how much I could sweat. It was a beast down there for the whole first half of the show. Lucky it calmed down for me to enjoy the second half. Yeah, I would figure a combo of Danny's arm and Maynard pissed about getting hit cost us Aenima... but it seemed to me that Maynard got back into it so... Anyway, it was a fantastic show, great sound and lights. Guys were dead on (as usuall). And I'm sure I'll get to hear Aenima and hopefully Pushit (fingers crossed) at Cedar Rapids and Sioux City!

P.S. I thought Kinski wasn't half bad myself. They seemed really young, probably just need some time to grow and find a fanbase.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:10 PM   #14
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

I loved it when Maynard was doing the shocker up there. I was holding up the shocker all night, maybe he noticed me and gave him some ideas. Probably not, but that would be sweet. Wings, 10,000 days = awesome. I was in the middle about 5 rows from the stage in GA, and I forgot how much I could sweat. It was a beast down there for the whole first half of the show. Lucky it calmed down for me to enjoy the second half. Yeah, I would figure a combo of Danny's arm and Maynard pissed about getting hit cost us Aenima... but it seemed to me that Maynard got back into it so... Anyway, it was a fantastic show, great sound and lights. Guys were dead on (as usuall). And I'm sure I'll get to hear Aenima and hopefully Pushit (fingers crossed) at Cedar Rapids and Sioux City!

P.S. I thought Kinski wasn't half bad myself. They seemed really young, probably just need some time to grow and find a fanbase.
OFFLINE |